Maintaining & Caring for Your Metal FX Offroad Wheels
- Soap and Polish (We recommend any of the Renegade Products)
- Microfiber Wash Mitt
- 100% Cotton Terry Cloth
- Microfiber Towels
- Microfiber Pads
Before your Start:
- Only use soap and water to clean and refrain from using any harsh chemicals.
- Always wash the wheel(s) (using the method the above) before polishing or wiping it down.
1. Powder Coated:
To clean a powder coated finish use mild soap and water and dry with a 100% cotton terry cloth. Pick a nice sealant or spray polish of your choice. Use a microfiber pad to apply and microfiber cloth to wipe off. While powder coat is less susceptible to damage than paint, it is not bulletproof. This will help keep the dust off and make cleaning much easier.
2. Polished Aluminum:
To clean a polished aluminum finish use a mild soap and water and dry with a 100% cotton terry cloth. The appearance of polished wheels (that are not clear coated) will diminish over time unless they receive additional care and maintenance. After cleaning, apply a coat of soft, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel sealer. A specially formulated custom wheel polish and wheel sealer is recommended to return the shine for oxidized wheels. The finish on polished aluminum wheels is not covered under any warranty.
- Center with hidden Bolts: 18 Ft lbs. center with bolt and nut: 28 Ft lbs
- Beadlock Ring: 16-18 Ft lbs. MAX 25 Ft lbs.
- Cap: 5 Ft lbs.