Copyright © All Rights Reserved 2022 MetalFXOffRoad.
Taking care of your Metal FX Offroad Wheels
- Soap and Polish (We recommend any of the Renegade Products)
- Microfiber Wash Mitt
- 100% Cotton Terry Cloth
- Microfiber Towels
- Microfiber Pads
Before your Start:
- Only use Soap and Water to clean never any harsh chemicals
- Always wash the wheel before polishing or wiping it down
Clean a Powder Coated finish using mild soap and water; dry with a 100% Cotton Terry Cloth. Pick a nice sealant or spray polish of your choice. Use a Microfiber pad to apply and Microfiber Cloth to wipe off. While powder coat is less susceptible to damage than paint, it is not bulletproof. This will help keep the dust off and make cleaning much easier.
Clean a polished aluminum finish using mild soap and water; dry with a 100% Cotton Terry Cloth. The appearance of polished wheels (that are not clear coated) will diminish over time unless they receive additional care and maintenance. After cleaning, apply a coat of soft, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel sealer. A specially formulated custom wheel polish and wheel sealer is recommended to return shine to oxidized wheels. The finish on polished aluminum wheels is not covered under any warranty.
- Center with Hidden Bolts: 18 Ft lbs. Center with Bolt and Nut: 28 Ft lbs
- Beadlock Ring: 16-18 Ft lbs. MAX 25 Ft lbs.
- Cap: 5 Ft lbs.